Immersive Storytelling & Metaverse – Masterclass Bootcamp
Our Immersive Storytelling & Metaverse Masterclass is a full immersion course running in small groups and covering the fundamentals of immersive technology, the metaverse and creative virtual production and will cover the entire immersive production process from concept and pre-production planning to pitching and distribution: conceptualisation, planning, strategies, schedules, workflows, the importance of pre-planning, pretesting and prototyping. Learning how to create the best pitch, how to build the best immersive team, and the most ideal immersive distribution methods for each project.
Immersive Storytelling & Metaverse Masterclass is a hands-on training course for immersive content production which is growing extensively at global level, producing high-value immersive contents. By combining live action, CGI and game-engines, immersive productions allow creatives to tell new stories using new worlds and languages.
You will work with an award-winning, international, multi-disciplinary team of immersive creators and technologists, who will guide you to ideate and plan your immersive project and pitch it to a panel of international commissioners.
The Masterclass, including 60 hours of full-time onsite plus coaching sessions with international award-winning multi-disciplinary immersive creators for your project work, is designed to understand how emerging technologies and the metaverse are the next frontier for ArTechs expression and how to up-skill your knowledge and capabilities to work at global level, in order to answer the call of immersive technologies and meet the demand of this fast-growing market.
Who Is The Immersive Storytelling & Metaverse Masterclass For?
The Immersive Storytelling & Metaverse Masterclass is aimed at creatives, immersive producers, filmmakers, independent moviemakers, artists, production designers, VFX supervisors, developers, directors, journalists, broad-cast TV executives, photographers, developers, commissioners from film, TV, games, new media managers, marketing and communication professionals.
What Will I Learn?
During the Immersive Storytelling & Metaverse Masterclass, you will:
- Get an overview of the XR Industry, the Immersive Production landscape, and the technologies enabling immersive content and virtual worlds.
- Understand the Metaverse foundations and NFTs and how they work.
- Understand the theory and practical skills, tools, workflows, techniques, approach to immersive narrative and how to produce with the different XR technologies.
- Learn practically how to produce creative/artistic immersive projects with 360 filming, VR, AR, MR, AI, game engines, immersive sound, virtual production and the generation of 3D, location and human capture.
- Experience and discuss several immersive production content examples with XR technologies.
- Hear case studies from international immersive professionals with hands-on experience in this sector.
- Discuss production scenarios, challenges, distribution systems, financing and impacts of immersive production use.
- Ideate and plan your own immersive project and pitch it to a panel of international commissioners.
Two lucky participants, chosen by our internal jury, will receive extra coaching from our international commissioners and tutors and will be able to refine and improve their pitches to align them with the international market level to be able to pitch to immersive film market festivals.
Our Masterclass is held for small groups max 22 participants who are allocated on the first-come, first-serve subject to the eligibility criteria.
- Age: participants must be 18+
- Track Record: Participants must have experience in relevant creative fields including filmmaking, audiovisual, production, digital, performance (or equivalent) credits.
- Language: Participants must be fluent in English. The language eligibility will be assessed during the interview which will be conducted in English.
Typology: Workshop With International Art-Tech Experts
Didactic Material: International Case Studies, Curated Pieces, Design Thinking Project Development.
Typology: Masterclass with International top professionals and scientists
Didactic Material: Slides and Scientific references to Transparent displays, Waveguides and VR Optics; Matlab script with design kit for MR combiners.
Typology: Masterclass With International Immersive Guest Artist
Didactic Material: International Case Studies And Curated Pieces, Hands-On With Immersive Technology.
Typology: 28 Hours Masterclass with Final Project Work with International Professionals and Writers.
Didactic Material: International Use Cases, AI tools, ChatGPT & other LLM.
Didactic Material: Lectures, International Case Studies, Hands-on training with VR Technology and final project.
Typology: 28 Hours Masterclass with Final Project Work with International Professionals.
Didactic Material: International Use Cases, AI tools, ChatGPT & other LLM, Midjourney, Fulljourney, Stable Diffusion, Adobe, Runway and Pika Labs, ElevenLabs, Lovo and Aiva.