Information for the processing of personal data – Information document pursuant to and for the purposes of articles 13-14 of the GDPR 2016/679
In compliance with Reg CE 679/16 (GDPR), we are to provide you with the necessary information in order to process the personal data you have provided. The information is not to be considered valid for other websites that may be consulted through links on the websites in the domain of the owner, who is not to be considered in any way responsible for the websites of third parties.
1) Owner, manager and place of treatment
The “owner” of the treatment
The data controller is MIAT - Milan Institute For Arts & Technology s.r.l. – registered and administrative office Via Carlo Freguglia, 10 - 20122 Milan in the person of the legal representative.
Place of data processing
The treatments are carried out at the offices of the Data Controller and at the offices of identified external parties.
2) Types of data processed
Personal data and navigation
“Personal data”: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”); the natural person is considered identifiable who can be identified, directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as the name, an
identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more characteristic elements of his physical identity, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site and / or the compilation of data collection forms, involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any
other personal data inserted.
3) Purposes of the processing for which consent is granted where required (Article 6 of the GDPR)
A) Personal data, voluntarily provided, will be processed for the following purposes:
- browsing on this website;
- possible compilation of data collection forms for requests for quotations and / or contacts and / or sending applications;
- possible compilation of data collection forms for online booking;
- administrative-accounting activities in general.
For the purposes of applying the provisions on the protection of personal data, the treatments carried out for administrative and accounting purposes are those related to the performance of organizational, administrative, financial and accounting activities, regardless of the nature of the data processed. In particular, internal organizational activities, those functional to the fulfillment of contractual and pre-contractual obligations, information activities, pursue these purposes.
B) The personal data provided in the compilation of the data collection forms present on the websites or data collection forms in general (such as name, surname, e-mail address) will be processed, with prior consent, by the Data Controller and by the
Data Processors for activities of a commercial promotional nature and e-mail newsletters.
4) Processing methods – Conservation
The processing will be carried out in an automated and manual form, with methods and tools aimed at guaranteeing maximum security and confidentiality, by persons specifically appointed for this in compliance with the provisions of Articles. 13-14 of the GDPR. The data will be kept for a period not exceeding the purposes for which the data were collected and subsequently processed.
5) Scope of communication and dissemination
Your data, subject to the processing, will not be disclosed and may be disclosed to companies contractually linked to MIAT - Milan Institute For Arts & Technology s.r.l., in order to comply with the contracts or related purposes. The data may be disclosed to third parties belonging to the following categories:
- subjects that provide services for the management of the information system used by MIAT – Milan Institute For Arts & Technology s.r.l and of the telecommunications networks;
- studies or companies in the context of assistance and consultancy relationships;
- competent authorities for the fulfillment of legal obligations and / or provisions of public bodies, upon request.
The subjects belonging to the aforementioned categories perform the function of data processing manager, or operate in total autonomy as separate data controllers. The list of managers is constantly updated and available at MIAT - Milan Institute For Arts & Technology s.r.l. registered and administrative office: Via Carlo Freguglia, 10 - 20122 Milan Any further communication or dissemination will take place only with your explicit consent.
6) Nature of the provision and refusal
Apart from what is specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data. The provision of data for the purposes referred to in point A) is necessary. Any refusal to provide data for the purposes in point A) will make it impossible to obtain what is requested or to use the services of the Data Controller. The granting of consent to the processing of data for the purposes referred to in point B) is optional. Any refusal of consent for the purposes described in point B), will not produce any negative for the purposes referred to in point A).
7) Rights of interested parties
You will be able to assert your rights as expressed by the articles. 12-23 by contacting the owner, or the data processor, by contacting our registered office by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org .
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights referred to in Article 15 of the GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication:
- a) the origin of personal data;
- b) the purposes and methods of the processing;
- c) the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools;;
- d) the identity of the owner, managers and designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR;;
- e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
- updating, rectification or integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- object, in whole or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;;
- b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail.
Where applicable, you will also have the rights referred to in Articles. 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority. At any time you can obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you and the communication of such data and the purposes on which the processing is based. In addition, you can obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as updating, rectification or, if there is an interest in you, the integration of the data. You can oppose, for legitimate reasons, the treatment itself.
9) Social plug-in