XR Development Masterclass
Our XR Development Masterclass is a full immersion course aimed at providing a deep knowledge of the XR technologies – VR, AR, MR – within the global immersive industry, and to become an XR Developer with an ArTech approach.
You will have access to global use cases, hand-made 3D assets, virtual and interactive environments, immersive sounds, first-hand experience on how these technologies are already being used to create compelling stories, new languages and business opportunities.
You will become familiar with developers’ tools and practical delivery of immersive experiences, to develop advanced knowledge of various key new technologies in the field.
The masterclass is intended to stimulate discussion and debate about immersive production, and to develop new critical and creative thinking to grow a community of practice.
Who Is The XR Development Masterclass For?
The XR Developers Masterclass is aimed at developers, lead artists, 3D artists, VFX and animator artists, creative technologists, engineers, and who want to upskill their knowledge about immersive development and wish to learn more about the potential of the immersive medium, and the current state of this emerging industry.
What Will I learn?
Participants at this full immersive Masterclass will:
- Understand deeply the foundations of XR technologies, their potential in business, and how media consumer’s attitudes are changing fast.
- Learn the key factors, steps, phases and process supporting XR development projects to realise high-end immersive experiences.
- Dive into the methodology behind these experiences, understand how game engines works and learning why these technologies are key to enable immersive content.
Our Masterclass is held for small groups of max 22 who are allocated on a first-come, first-serve with subject to the eligibility criteria.
Eligibility And Selection Criteria
- Age: participants must be 18+
- Track Record: An experience in audiovisual, production, digital or equivalent credits will be viewed as a plus.
- Language: Participants must be fluent in English. The language eligibility will be assessed during the interview which will be conducted in English.
Typology: Workshop With International Art-Tech Experts
Didactic Material: International Case Studies, Curated Pieces, Design Thinking Project Development.
Typology: Masterclass With International Immersive Guest Artist
Didactic Material: International Case Studies, Experiencing Award Curated Pieces, Hands-On with Immersive Technologies, Pitch.
Typology: Masterclass with International top professionals and scientists
Didactic Material: Slides and Scientific references to Transparent displays, Waveguides and VR Optics; Matlab script with design kit for MR combiners.
Typology: 28 Hours Masterclass with Final Project Work with International Professionals and Writers.
Didactic Material: International Use Cases, AI tools, ChatGPT & other LLM.
Didactic Material: Lectures, International Case Studies, Hands-on training with VR Technology and final project.
Typology: 28 Hours Masterclass with Final Project Work with International Professionals.
Didactic Material: International Use Cases, AI tools, ChatGPT & other LLM, Midjourney, Fulljourney, Stable Diffusion, Adobe, Runway and Pika Labs, ElevenLabs, Lovo and Aiva.